The compact high-performance Thermo Scientific Primo R centrifuge offers the functionality of three centrifuges as microliter, high speed and general purpose centrifuge all at the same time
Six fixed angle, swinging bucket and microliter rotors for all common tubes from 0.2 to 100 mL are available for applications using microliter, DIN, blood sample and disposable conical tubes. Additionally, a 12-place swinging bucket rotor for micro tubes is available for the Sorvall Primo R.
Can be used with Vacutainer®, VACUETTE®, Monovettes®
Scope of delivery:
- refrigerated PrimoR Centrifuge
- Swinging bucket rotor, 4 buckets, 4 adapter
Please specify your needs for rotor, buckets and adapters.
(WxDxH): 580 x 493 x 313 mm
69,5 kg (without rotor)
- Capacity: 12 - 20 Bloodvials (e.g. Vacutainer®, Monovettes®), dependent on chosen sample tubes
- Temperature range: -9°C - 40°C
- Speed: max. 4000 rpm (2585 x g) with swinging bucket rotor